Thursday, March 23, 2017

Famous Last Words: Done with the class!

I have not written a story in a few weeks for this class. I have read some amazing stories this week, though! There was a particular student's writing that had me so involved that I went ahead and read the rest of their stories and did a couple blog comment assignments on them. Another student did a story in a poem format that was really interesting! 
My other classes are going alright right now. I have a big research paper due in my capstone class in 2 weeks that I have not even started. I plan on starting it this weekend (I better actually start it this weekend or I'm going to be upset at myself). 
Spring break was nice. The weather was not great, as expected, which was sad. I was hoping it was going to warm up a little so we could do some more outdoor exploring. It was still fun and relaxing despite that! Having that week off kind of messed me up though. I came back not wanting to do anything at all. I almost even forgot my class schedule. It makes me really ready for summer. 
After I turn this assignment in, I will have officially hit 410 points for the class! It is going to be a huge weight off my chest to have an A in this class so early. I will be finishing at the end of week 9 (out of 15 weeks in the course)! I am pretty proud of myself for doing the extra credit every week and working on a few things in advance to be able to get done early. This class has been so interesting and a refreshing change to my normal all science schedule. I am glad a friend recommended this class to me! It has helped me open up my mind to new things and get better at my writing skills.
I do feel a little bad for the people that are going to continue getting me in their blog comment and project feedback groups. My last story was in week 6. Hopefully other students can have the opportunity to be done early too!
Cash Me Within, Facebook. Original Painting.

3 comments:

  1. I relate very well to your feelings about your capstone. I have been fighting working on it for a long time now. I am already mad at myself for not having it way further ahead of where I have it right now. I too have been struggling with getting myself motivated after spring break. Congratulations on getting this class knocked out so quickly. I wish you all the future success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Wow, that is so awesome that you got this class done early. I can only imagine all of the things you have to do in preparing for graduation and all senior related things. I have yet to take a Capstone, and will be taking mine next semester so I am not ready for it. I hope yours is going well, and the rest of the semester will be a little easier for you! Do you have a lot of finals to take? I wish you all the best with the 3-4 weeks left in the semester. Hopefully you have a free summer before you dive into pharmacy school for the next four years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heather for already being done! I am trying to finish up next week, so I am super jealous that you are already finished! I also read the students writing that wrote a poem and agree that it was fantastic. I really hope the end of your semester is going well! Hopefully with this out of the way you can focus on your finals and other assignments! Best of luck going forward and awesome image!

    ReplyDelete