Friday, March 3, 2017

Famous Last Words: Planning a trip (hopefully)

I'm still not the biggest fan of The Mahabharata, but watching the Karmic Revolution version on YouTube is helping a lot. It makes it easier to be able to see illustrations about what is happening. Also, it is a ton easier to follow along when they are using plain english to tell about the events that are happening and not trying to make it super fancy language to the point where it is hard to understand the basics of what is happening in each scene. The Mahabharata is so detailed and intricate that hearing the story twice is solidifying it a lot for me.

I didn't write a story this week because I got busy and I am not very motivated to write anything about the Mahabharata, like I said, since it is not as interesting to me. The Ramayana gave me a ton of ideas to write stories over but I am just not getting those creative vibes from the Mahabharata. Hopefully after watching part c and d, I'll come up with an idea.

I had that quiz in my capstone class, I don't think it went very well (I think I say that every time and end up doing alright). It's not because I know the information (because I don't) but I am pretty good at quiz and test taking in general. 

This last week or two I have been pretty stressed about planning my college graduation trip. I am paying for all of it on my own, with a little help from my boyfriend (that I'm taking). We had originally planned going to Lake Tahoe, but they have got 500+ inches of snow!!! How crazy is that?? I really don't want to go somewhere with snow for my trip. I'm trying to find somewhere that isn't too hot or too cold (which is proving to be difficult for mid-May for some reason). My mom is really good at trip planning so this weekend we are going to sit down and try to plan something out and book a few things (since I'm starting to run out of time, you have to book stuff super early now-a-days). Hopefully next week I'll have a plan!
Planning, Pexels.

No comments:

Post a Comment