Saturday, March 11, 2017

Learning Challenge: The Present

I have actually seen this video on Facebook before, and I love it every time I watch it. The dog is so happy, even if he is missing a limb and is being kicked around. It really shows how we need to be happy and find the good in all situations. The boy was distant and did not like the dog at first. It almost seemed like he was making fun of him for being disabled. When I first saw this video, I thought it was horrible when the boy dismissed the dog, but you soon find out more about the boy. He becomes empathetic for the dog because he truly does understand what he is going through. This is a beautiful short film.
Still from "The Present," YouTube.

Bibliography

"The Present-Official" by Institute of Animation, Visual Effects and Digital Postproduction at the Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg in Ludwigsburg, Germany, Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment