Saturday, March 11, 2017

Growth Mindset: Positivity

I know for a fact that I focus on the negative. I've even had friends and family tell me that I complain a lot. If someone says "your hair looks nice today," I immediately wonder why it didn't look nice the day before or the day before that, instead of accepting the compliment. The video talks about how important positivity is and how we can have more of it in our lives. If we keep practicing positive habits and thoughts, it will become a regular thing in our lives. Try to see the good in everything and everyone. Also, just because you don't see a difference right away, doesn't mean what ever you are doing isn't working, sometimes things take a moment.
Enjoy the little things, Pixabay

Bibliography

I watched the video "The Biology of Positivity" by Harvard Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment